Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Thursday, July 14, 2011

ATX :)

I got to spend this week with Dad in Austin! :) I got there Monday afternoon. We grabbed lunch at the Posse before heading to my 3D/4D sonogram. Jenn came down for the sonogram too. It was pretty crazy getting to see what Sawyer is going to look like! I can't believe they have technology where you can actually see something like that. Here is one of the pictures from the sonogram:
This made me so excited for her to get here!! I know everyone says to enjoy it while I can (without the baby and being able to sleep) but I just can't wait for Sawyer to get here! I even had my first dream about her that night. She had a dirty diaper and I was having the hardest time cleaning her up! She was rolling around and poop was everywhere! I didn't know what to do! Joel had to help me out. :) haha funny dream....
Tuesday, dad and I went down to San Marcos to the outlet mall. We both found some new clothes and got Joel some stuff too :) Wednesday we relaxed at the pool. It was so nice getting into a pool! We really need to invest in one some day! The water was cool and I got a little bit of a tan! After the pool, we went to the Posse for Trivia Night. Dad has to ask the questions and lots of people show up for it. They have teams and they compete for prizes. I played on the team with the bartenders. It was a lot of fun. The week went by too fast. It was nice spending time with my dad. I don't get to see him enough. I'm glad Jennifer was able to come down for a day too.
Today marks 10 weeks left in the pregnancy. It feels like so far away, but I know it is going to go so fast. We go back to work next week and volleyball starts August 1st so time will fly by.
I can't believe my summer is already coming to an end. I've been so blessed to have gotten to do so much this summer and to spend so much time with family and friends.
I hope everyone else has had a wonderful summer too!

No comments:

Post a Comment