Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Spring Break is Coming Soon!! :)

Wednesday....Why is it not Friday yet?? I am so ready for a break from teaching!! I can't exactly say a "full break" because we still have softball. Any break will be nice though!! I'm also excited for this weekend because I get to celebrate my birthday and, even better, our 1-year anniversary!! I can't believe it has already been a year. It feels like we just got married.
We had our first district game this week. The JV lost 24-1 on Monday. It was pretty ugly. Varsity played Tuesday and lost 19-1. I know that score sounds terrible, and it is hard to be proud of a team that loses 19-1, but our girls actually played better than they have all season. Even the umpires were complimenting the girls. We played Randal, who is ranked number 4 in the state. We also lasted 5 full innings with them so that was a pretty big accomplishment against such a good team too. We still have a long way to go, but it seems that our girls are starting to figure things out.
My shoulder is feeling better. Lots of prayer seems to be the cure :) I woke up Monday morning to it suddenly feeling 10 times better than it had this past weekend! I'm still not 100% but it is definitely a huge relief! The WT spring game is tomorrow. Hope Joel's team wins!! :) He said they're looking pretty good in practice. It will be a lot of fun...if it warms up! The last couple of nights have gotten pretty chilly. We had frost on the windows this morning. I'll be layering up and taking a blanket!! That's about all for tonight!! I am way ready for bed!! Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment