Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Hump Day :)

Wednesday is my Friday this week!! :) I'm out the next 2 days for softball again. Our girls are playing here at WT for a Panhandle tournament. I've seen some improvement in practice this week so I'm hoping it shows in the games this weekend! The girls could really use a win...and so could us coaches!
I'm feeling pretty good and definitely in better moods!! I'm still pretty tired by the end of the day though! I just keep counting down to Spring Break...1 more week! Joel got to play gold today. He was pretty excited about it. The weather really was perfect today! He didn't play his best game, but he's glad that time of year is here! He said he had a really nice, easy day. He didn't have much to do at all today, but now he is having to put in grades for his class and get things ready for class tomorrow. I always tell him he should do it during the day when he has free time so he can relax at night :) He'd rather play golf though! ;) I got to see Nina and baby Jaxon (my co-teacher) yesterday. That little boy is so cute!! Nina is doing well too. Today I got to go see Amanda (softball coach) and her baby Abigail who was born Saturday! She was precious too!! I couldn't hold her yet because the doctor wants people to wait, but she was awake the whole time I was there! I can't wait to find out if we're having a boy or girl and then to get to meet them! Those 2 babies were just so precious! I know there will be a lot of work and a lot of things no one can be prepared for but I can't wait! :) Joel is pretty excited too...and nervous I'm sure at the same time!! I guess no one really knows what to expect and never be fully prepared for a baby!


That's all for today! We're both so ready for bed!! Good night world!

No comments:

Post a Comment