Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Monday, January 7, 2013

Day 1 - Worn Out!!

Today went well! I was worried I would oversleep since we were going back to school, but I woke up just fine. It was hard to get out of bed though! The kids were pretty good today. I expected some craziness, but I guess they were just as sleepy as me!
I stuck to my plan! Day 1 = success! I drank my shakes, ate my snacks, and did not cheat! I did not drink any soda! Let me tell ya, though, I had a huge headache!! I don't know if it was caffiene withdrawals or just a headache from being tired. After school, I so did not want to go to the gym, but Dad gave me a little pep-talk and I made it there. I didn't make it in time for the class I had wanted to try so I did some weights and jogged on the treadmill for 15 minutes. Today was suppose to be "strength and stretch" day so I think I sort of did that. Tomorrow I'm suppose to do 3 miles! Yikes!! Hope I can do it! If you're doing this too, let me know how you're doing!! Have a great week!

1 comment:

  1. Great Job Jessica! I did my cardio kickboxing this morning at home. You should get some tea for the caffeine and energy the sodas were giving you. Keep up the motivation and stick to your small weekly goals. That is the way to go.

    ReplyDelete