Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Just another day....

Today was nice. Joel and I are just enjoying getting to spend time together. After we took Sawyer to daycare we came back to his office. I went to work out while he did some work. Then we came back home and put together Sawyer's slide/basketball hoop/soccer net from her Mamaw (my mom). It is funny how frustrated men get when building stuff over the littlest thing! I just tried to keep from laughing while I handed Joel materials. We got it built, though, and boy did she love it!! We picked her up from daycare and she put away the toys she was playing with before she let us take her home :) - - such a big girl! When we got home she LOVED what she saw sitting in the middle of the living room (her slide)! We're still teaching her how to climb up the side, but she's pretty good at going down the slide on her own. She was so excited and just laughed every time she went down. We then enjoyed chicken and dumplings from the crockpot! We had been smelling it all day and could hardly wait! It is one of Sawyer's favorite meals too. She ate two bowls full (her little kid bowl). We then played some more until it was time for her to go to bed. She's so much fun to play with. She makes the funniest faces and is just a happy little girl. You can't help but smile when you're around her!
Joel put her to bed and then we enjoyed watching some of the Sugar Bowl (Florida is getting their butts kicked!) and watched Chicago Fire - - one of "our shows" we watch together. I love it!
Tomorrow, Sawyer and I have a play-date with a friend from church and her twin girls! We can't wait!! I should have some pictures to post from the playing hopefully! That's it for tonight!! I'm off to surf pinterest for all sorts of little projects I want to do! :) If you don't have an account you should definitely get one! Be warned, though; it is addicting!

No comments:

Post a Comment