Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Friday, January 4, 2013

Snowy Day

Well, I already missed a day of blogging!! Oh well :) Yesterday we had a lot of fun at our play-date! We went up to a church that has an indoor play area and it was FREE! It was really neat. There were plenty of things to play on and slides. Sawyer loved it! We will definitely be using that spot whenever we can!!
Here is a picture of her playing:

Today has been good so far. I got my gym membership! :) I don't think I will be able to move tomorrow, but I still plan to at least go walk and lift at the gym...or I might even test out a class. I ran on the treadmill for 15 minutes, did some leg weights, and ran another 10 minutes on the treadmill. It was nice, not too bad. My legs are already sore though!
We were suppose to go take family pictures this afternoon, but it is snowing :( I'm really bummed beacuse the chances of us finding a time to take FAMILY pictures in the next 3 weeks is slim to none. Hopefully we can figure something out. Nothing we can do about it now. I'm just glad I hadn't spent all that time curling my hair yet! It is really cold outside, and snowing, so I'm sure we will appreciate not sitting out in it for pictures, but I do think we could've managed. It is not icy and the road conditions aren't bad, and it isn't even really sticking yet.
Tonight we are going to some friends' to watch the Cotton Bowl. I'm not sure yet who I want to cheer for. I usually find myself cheering for whoever is on offense in games I don't have a team playing. I guess that comes because Joel coaches offense and I like it better! :) And I never lose that way! I don't know much else, so I'm going to head off now to get some things done! Have a good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment