Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Monday, February 7, 2011

Monday 2.7.11

Today was a long, exhausting day! I'm glad to be home and resting with my feet propped up now! :) I made meatloaf and mashed potatoes for dinner and it turned out great! Joel and I both thought it was yummy! We have plenty left over for tomorrow so I won't have to cook dinner tomorrow (yay!). The snow almost all melted away today, but there were a couple inches on our softball field. We're supposed to get more starting tomorrow afternoon and into Wednesday, so we'll see if it is enough to get a snow day! I could definitely use a day off! I'm feeling pretty good for the most part. Just nausea here and there, but overall doing pretty well I think. I can definitely tell I get agitated a lot easier with the kids when they do something stupid..but who doesn't this late in the school year?? :) 3 more days until the doctor...can't wait!! It can't get here fast enough. That's all I have for today..not too exciting but another day closer to finding out about our baby(ies??)! -Hope you had a great Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment