Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday 2.10.11

Overall today was pretty good! Lots of snow on the ground still! I had a little trouble this morning trying to figure out what to wear to school. :( Stuff is NOT looking the same as it used to already! Of course, it may just be me, but I really felt like it looked different today. Not everyone knows I'm pregnant so I don't want people to just think I'm getting fat right now! Luckily it is cold so jackets and sweaters are easy to get away with :)
Joel wished he had cancelled class today. Only 6 kids showed up. The highways weren't even bad, but the neighborhood streets were. Other than that we both had pretty uneventful days. We just came home and ate dinner and watched Bones :) We're so glad tomorrow is Friday!! Ready for the weekend! We're suppose to get dinner with the Nesbitts for their last weekend in Canyon tomorrow night. Saturday I'm suppose to have 2 scrimmages in Shallowater. We may not have enough players (due to injuries & illness) or even a pitcher for the game...so that will be interesting...This is going to be a long season...

Enjoy your Friday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment