Sunsets

Sunsets
September 2012

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tuesday 2.8.11

Hey everyone!! It is FREEEEEEZING up here!! Right now the windchill is -22!! brrr! Today was a good day. I actually got some good sleep last night and the kids for the most part were good today. I'm definitely worn out by the time I get home though! Last night we noticed I'm getting a little bigger. Joel said "you do feel a little swollen." haha - - what a nice way to put it! :) I feel bigger every day but I'm sure it is just in my head. My pants are starting to feel a little tight, though. :-\ I'm not sure how much longer I'll be wearing the dress pants for work that I have right now...maybe I can get away with windsuits for a little bit! I realized today that my doctor appointment is not until next Monday :-\ I thought it was Thursday because the 10th was in my head from when I first scheduled my appointments but then they were changed. I don't go to the doctor until Valentine's Day! <3 Guess we'll have something fun to do for a valentine's date now! We're suppose to get 4-6 inches of snow tonight. I really hope it sticks!! Everyone is wanting a "snow day!" Even if we don't get school cancelled, I doubt any kids will show up. Last week when it got so cold over half our student body was absent that day (over 1000 kids). They'd be smart to just give us the day off :) Joel is hoping for a snow day too...but he wants it to go through Thursday so he can cancel class too! Doubt that will happen. He is so glad to be finished with recruiting - - I am too!! He starts spring ball next week though so we'll see how much I see him for the next month! I'm ready for May and June so we can actually spend some time together! Ranger and Zee both just cuddle up on him the minute he walks in the door. Last night Ranger was laying in his lap and Zee was laying on his feet!! They love him so much! Tomorrow is our Coaches' Wives Night so I'm looking forward to that! If we do get a snow day I hope it clears up in time to get out with the girls! It is our last night with Camille :( We're going to miss her so much! Well...it is time for me to get into some sweats and under a big blanket because I'm freezing!! Happy Tuesday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment